2017 Grant Guidelines
Our cause area for this year is social inclusion.
In 2017, Impact100 Sydney will consider applications for projects that:
1. Involve one or more of the following target communities
- Young people at risk (up to age 25 years)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
2. Engage these communities at a design and implementation level to deliver greater participation, empowerment and a sense of belonging for the community.
3. Target these specific communities within the greater Sydney region, for a defined duration and with measurable goals.
4. Demonstrate ongoing benefit to the community and or the organisations sustainability.
Our 2017 grant program will take place in 3 stages:
- An Expression of Interest short application
- Invitation to submit a more detailed application
- Four shortlisted final applicants
Ready to Apply?
Grant applications are now being accepted for the 2017 Grant Round. Applications are welcome from all eligible organisations, and can be made online here. As the online application can't be saved mid-way through you can review the questions that will be asked of you here.
Good luck with your application. We look forward to receiving it! Applications close on 9 September 2017.