2018 Grant Guidelines
Our cause area for this year is social inclusion.
For 2018, Impact100 Sydney will consider applications for projects that:
1. Involve one or more of the following target communities
- Young people at risk (up to age 25 years)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
2. Engage these communities at a design and implementation level to deliver greater participation, empowerment and a sense of belonging for the community.
3. Target these specific communities within the Greater Sydney region,, for a defined duration and with measurable goals.
4. Demonstrate ongoing benefit to the community and/or the organisation's sustainability.
Our 2018 grant program will take place in 3 stages:
- An Expression of Interest short application
- Invitation to submit a more detailed application
- Four shortlisted final applicants
Ready to Apply?
Grant applications are now closed for the 2018 Grant Round. Please check back later in the year for more information on the 2019 Grant Round